zaterdag 14 november 2009

Well hello There

Well hello there,


Why i made this blog ? I actually don't know. My life is not that intersting or amusing.
Maby cause everybody now has an own blog and it is very HOT at the moment.
Or maby cause i can't sleep and i am bored to death and just wanna do something.

Let me introduce meself .

I am Sha-sha 20 years old. Still living with my parents got a little sister she is 12 years and a big brother of 23 years old.
Got a boyfriend for all most 4 years now ( Wohoo~).

In her last year of Modestyling at the ROC in Nijmegen. Sounds pretty cool right Modestyling, well it isn't . Sucks big time.When people ask me what kind of education that is , i always say it is just like retail with 3 extra creative subjects liking sewing and desingin. I have to go school for 3 days and the other 2 days i have to go a practical training in a clothing store. It would be pretty cool if i would get something form the practical training but i get nothing -.=.

Likes to dance, go out, draw things, design things and sewing.
Have done some modelling work.
For the one who's intersted...
Someday i will post them here

But that was my short intro..

More to come ?...

Geen opmerkingen: