zaterdag 14 november 2009

Let's continue





Okay that was my short introducing. Sow let continue about me, my school and stuff.

This blog may be very confusing cause i will gonna write more things that happend in the past. But i do wanna share it with the people who are interested.

Sow right now i am in my final school year of the Mode-styling. And what i really like is that we have a fashion show every year

When i started on this education the first grader walked the fashion show with clothes from stores. Now they have to make something by them self. Not a whole outfit ofcourse. But they have to sew somethings on old clothes. Like ribbons on an old shirt and stuff.

The second graders have to 'recycle' stuff. Use old used stuff and sew it into a outfit.
I made a cape from an old blouse and from curtain fabric i made a dress.

Like This
The Background i had to paint it meself.

The Third years they have to organize the fashion show and the always get a thema. In the thema they have to make one outfit. Last year we got the theme 'Music' . I then decided to make something very extreem. I wanted to combin classic music with rock/metal or something like that.

Sow this was the outfit for the "classic music". I walked together with a friend of mine.




And this would be or Rock/Metal outfit


We just stripped on the catwalk XD. When i now how i can cut a piece of the show i'll try to post it here...


And now as last grader i have to make a little collection of three things.
And planned to make something special. Most of the girls * and one boy* wanted to make something like normal confectie. A nice blouse and some jeans something like that. I really wanne make something different. I already have made some drawings, but got no idea how i can get those online. ( My camera is broken and the scanner doesn't work darn ).

Geen opmerkingen: