dinsdag 1 juni 2010

I'ts been a While...

Omg hahaha I totally forgot i had made a blog, untill somebody on hyves ask me some things i had posted on my blog.

Well ofcourse in those months a lot of things happend... In short..
I have the pictures of the Chinese festival in Utrecht.
I had a couple of fotoshoots...
I had a fashion show on school, where i could show off my own mini collection...
I was single...
I have a new boyfriend...
And right now i suppose to work on my schoolwork, but somehow i just can't concentrate..

Sow let's start with where i left
The results of the Chinese Festival in Utrecht
The Poster


They had made a lot of pictures, but to be honest the pictures didn't where that great. And thus i notice they only used 2 or 3 pictures from the fotoshoot
Sow i'm gonna put here some pictures of the shoot


but to be honest those two really are the nicest one...


And check out the site !
http://www.chinafestivalutrecht.nl/

Geen opmerkingen: